The Autistic Brain: Making Connections by Changing Your View
For School Professionals & Parents. When you understand the neurological differences of Autistics, you learn how to best support them.
Making Sense of Autism
A message from Making Sense of Autism
How to use this course
2. Impact of Brain Differences on Development
3. How Do Neurological Differences Alter Behaviors
4. Changing How We Deal with Behaviors in the Classroom
5. Change Your Support By Building on Strengths
6. What Autistics Want to Learn - IEP Goals
7. How We View Placement Decisions and Planning for Transition
Before you go...
More resources for you